Is your air conditioning system ready to blast cool air all summer long? TDI’s commercial refrigeration technicians have developed an HVAC checklist to help you verify your system is operating as it should.
- Check and replace filters.
- Make sure condenser and evaporator coils are not dirty, icy, or in any other abnormal condition.
- Verify there is not any bearing play in the fan motors.
- Ensure fan motors are not emitting excessive heat.
- Verify fan blades are spinning and with the correct rotation.
- Verify there is a 20 degree difference in air split between supply and return.
- Ensure there are no burns or overheating on the legible wiring. Contact TDI Refrigeration if you find any issues or would like our expert technicians to ensure your HVAC system is ready for peak season.