Fact: 17%-49% of a commercial building’s energy consumption is attributed to its HVAC system.
Are you in Southern California Edison (SCE) territory? (Check here.) If so, their HVAC Optimization program is offering cash incentives to customers who sign up for a HVAC maintenance program.
The Many Benefits of HVAC Maintenance
The quality maintenance standard of service, developed by industry associations, is specifically designed to:
- Lower energy usage/cost
- Increase system reliability
- Improve indoor air quality and comfort
- Lower maintenance costs and reduce unplanned service calls
- Reduce capital cost by achieving longer equipment life
- Reduce carbon footprint
SCE HVAC Optimization Quality Maintenance
TDI Refrigeration is an eligible contractor for SCE’s Quality Maintenance program. Sign up for our HVAC preventative maintenance program and enjoy the following benefits:
- Receive a cash incentive to help offset the cost difference between a typical HVAC maintenance agreement and quality maintenance
- Reduced cost for baseline-level repairs (if needed and within program parameters)
- Comprehensive ongoing maintenance plan
- A preventative approach to reduce or eliminate unexpected downtime
- Lower total cost of ownership, and fewer occupant complaints & unexpected expenses
- Better information for making important decisions
Call us at (866) 383-2653 to sign up or to learn more.