Air Quality Management District (AQMD) will soon phase in new requirements for facilities with full charge capacity between 50 lbs. and 200 lbs. Compliance with Rule 1415.1 is mandatory starting March 1st, requiring facilities to:
- Register with the California Air Resources Board (CARB).
- Conduct periodic leak inspections based on the refrigeration system’s full charge capacity or install automatic leak detection devices.
- Repair leaks within 14 days.
- Maintain records of leak inspections, repairs and service, and receipts for refrigerant purchases.
- Submit annual reports to CARB.
Many facility managers have expressed concern with the burden of all the paperwork that is necessary for compliance.
TDI Refrigeration eliminates those concerns.
While many facilities are still dealing with paperwork—which tends to get misplaced or damaged, creating record-keeping nightmares—TDI Refrigeration has gone digital. Our integrated paperless system offers digital service orders, invoices, and AQMD forms stored online. You won’t have to worry about a thing.
TDI’s experienced techs will also keep your equipment operating at its best. They use the latest high- tech electronic leak detection methods, and never dyes that can contaminate your system.
Don’t let new regulations be a thorn in your side. Call TDI Refrigeration today at (866) 383-2653 and we’ll help you out.